To some degree, the coronavirus is now affecting everyone. Our children are barred from school, many are working remotely, and others are helping out loved ones who are at risk. During this uncertain time, everyone’s well-being is our top priority.
As you know, we disinfected each mat, weight, and piece of equipment at The Training Loft after every boot camp and personal training session. We have always made it a point to keep a clean floor and environment. Given the present health risk, we are ramping up our cleaning procedure. Additionally, we have hand sanitizer available in the studio and encourage everyone to use it before and after workouts.
Moving forward, we ask that if you do not feel well that you do not attend boot camp or a personal training session; stay home and rest. If you have a weakened immune system, have a loved one who is immunocompromised, or just feel uneasy, we understand your concern. We can provide at-home workouts if necessary.
The greatest protection from illness is maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few steps you can take to stay in good health:
- Stay well hydrated. Drink at least 60-80 ounces of water a day.
- Eat your greens and fruits which have nutrients to keep your immune system strong.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Our bodies need rest in order to fight off infectious diseases.
- Do your best to reduce stress. Try to meditate for short periods of time, turn off your
electronic devices and disconnect for a bit.
- Exercise. Moderate exercise helps improve the risk of disease and illness.
- Wash your hands. Use antibacterial soap and wash each time for about 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when washing your hand is not possible.
We are a boutique-style personal training studio and train on a one-on-one basis or small group training. This controlled setting allows us to continue to provide our services and remain on our regular schedule. We value and care very much about our Training Loft family and hope we all continue in good health!
Please contact me if you have any questions,